As an alum, you benefit in many ways including:
- Invitations to campus and Alumni Society events.
- Opportunities to return to campus for continuing education.
- A free subscription to The Reporter, the alumni newsletter published three times a year.
- Use of the The John A. Graziano Memorial Library.
- Assistance in locating classmates and friends who are graduates of the University.
The Alumni Affairs Office publishes a newsletter three times a year (March, June, and October) read by approximately 12,000 of your fellow alumni plus thousands of friends of the University. Each issue includes news and information about the University, its students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
The Reporter is your newsletter and needs your input if it is to be the kind of publication you enjoy. You are encouraged to write letters to the editor, send information for From the Ranks, and suggest articles. Above all, make sure you keep your address current. We want to stay in touch with you.
The John A. Graziano Memorial Library
Alumni of Samuel Merritt University, Providence College of Nursing, and the California College of Podiatric Medicine are extended privileges at the John A. Graziano Memorial Library. To use the library, you will need to present your Alumni Society membership card. If you do not have a Alumni Society membership card, one can be obtained from the Office of Alumni Affairs by calling (510) 869-8628. If you have any questions, please contact the Library at (510) 869-8900 or the Office of Alumni Affairs.