1. Prior approval of expense or travel must be obtained by your immediate supervisor in accordance with reimbursement guidelines.
2. Expenses are normally paid by the employee first then reimbursed through the Payroll Department.
3. If business and personal expenses are combined, only the business components must be submitted. Sutter Health will only reimburse the business component of the expenses.
4. A completed reimbursement form must be submitted by the employee and approved by his/her immediate supervisor.
5. Business expense approvers must review and approve each expense report and required receipts. Approvers will be held accountable for out of policy and unreasonable expenses submitted on behalf of their employees and approved for payment.
For more information please use the link below: