- Money received by all offices of Samuel Merritt University, must be immediately forwarded to the Business Office, using the Cash Transmittal Form. Please use the electronic template if possible; it is pre-formatted to help with listing entries and adding receipts. Cash Transmittal Form must be filled out completely. Use one form per account number.
- Enter Department (in From).
- Date will automatically populate.
- Enter Account Number to be credited.
- Enter Name/Organization.
- Enter student ID number or other reference number if applicable.
- Enter Description.
- If cash, enter amount in Cash Amount column.
- Enter check number.
- Enter check amount in Check Amount column.
- Make copies off all checks, in order as they appear on the form and attach to Cash Transmittal Form.
- Check copies must be legible.
- Sign and date Cash Transmittal Form (preparer).
- Hand carry Cash Transmittal Form with deposit (s) to the Business Office.
- A Business Office Staff Member will verify deposit amounts in presence of initiator, and if requested, return a copy of cash transmittal form back to initiating Department.
The Business Office is located at 3100 Telegraph Avenue, Suite 1110 Oakland, CA 94609, 510-869-6702