Lone female student studying at a table in the HEC, surrounded by papers and a soda can

Unresolved Disagreements and Complaints about Discrimination

If there is an unresolved disagreement over a particular accommodation or a complaint of discrimination, first contact the Director of the Disability Resource Center. If the complaint is about the Director, or the problem is not satisfactorily resolved, appeals can be made to the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment and Student Services, who makes a final determination in the matter following the dispute resolution procedures outlined in the University Catalog and Student Handbook.

Request more information

Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.