If your request is for any of the services listed below, submit your request through the BMC system AND download the appropriate form below to accompany your General Facilities Request. After you complete the form and have it approved by your manager, please send it to the Facilities Department. Your BMC request will not be addressed until the completed and approved form has been received.
- Additional Space Request Form
- New Furniture Request Form
- Key Request Form
- Move Request Form
- Project Request Form
- Parking Ticket Request Form
- ID Badge Application
(1) In order to have your issue addressed by NorCal on the day of a scheduled visit, your work order request must be submitted through the BMC System no later than 12:00 PM the day before the scheduled NorCal visit. For example, the next scheduled visit to the Oakland campus is on April 25th. If you would like to have an issue addressed on the 25th, you must submit your work order request no later than 12:00 PM on April 24th.
(2) We will do our best to have all work orders completed on the day of each scheduled visit. Any incomplete work orders will automatically move to the list for the next scheduled visit.
(3) If you have a time-sensitive request that does not align with the monthly schedule or you require extensive work which cannot be completed during a regularly scheduled visit, you have the option of requesting that we schedule an installer solely for you at your own department's expense.