Background: As of September 2018, all Sutter Health employees (including SMU) are required to register for Azure MFA, a multi-factor authentication step need for accessing Lawson Employee Portal from an outside network.
How to Access Lawson Employee Portal from Off Campus
- In your web browser, go to https://erp.sutterhealth.org. You will be redirected to Sutter Health’s sign in portal on microsoftonline.com
- Pick an account. The account you want to use is [your Sutter username]@sutterhealth.org. If this selection is not displayed on screen choose ‘Use another account’
- Sign In. Type in [your Sutter username]@sutterhealth.org and click ‘Next’
- Taking you to your organization’s sign in page. Enter your Sutter password and click ‘Sign In’
- More Information Required. Select ‘Next’
- Additional Security Verification: select ‘authentication phone’, country or region as ‘United States (+1)’ then enter your ten-digit phone number. Method ‘send me a code by text message’ (see example below)
- You will receive a text message, enter the verification code you receive via text into your computer and click ‘Verify’
- Verification Successful. Click ‘Done’
- You will be redirected to the login screen at erp.sutterhealth.org. Use you Sutter username and password to sign in.