Sutter Health now uses a more secure method to access Lawson eSelf Service when outside the Sutter Health and SMU networks. This method requires employees to register for additional verification to access Lawson eSelf Service remotely. A secondary verification code will be delivered via telephone (voice or text) to the user each time he or she logs in to Lawson eSelf Service.
Secure Auth Registration (One-time)
To register a phone, follow the on-screen instructions below.
Registration must be completed one time while you are on the Sutter Health or SMU network. Additional steps are required to register from off campus.
- Go to: https://sauth.sutterhealth.org/enroll/; log in using your Sutter Health username and Password.
- Specify your primary phone number to receive your single-use password.
- You can register any cell phone and/or any land line.
- You must be able to receive calls or text messages on the registered phone when logging in to Lawson eSelf Service outside the Sutter Health or SMU network.
- Registering a second phone is optional. A second phone can be a home phone, second cell phone or any land line.
- Verify your phone number by clicking ‘submit’
- After receiving your one-time password on your phone, enter it into the ‘One Time Password:’ field
- Success! You have completed enrollment. Once enrolled, you may access your account at https://lawson.sutterhealth.org (Internet Explorer web browser is required).