Sutter Health has a secure solution for accessing Lawson eSelf Service when outside the Sutter Health and SMU networks. The solution requires employees to register for additional verification to access Lawson eSelf Service remotely. A secondary verification code will be delivered via telephone (voice or text) to the user each time he or she logs in to Lawson eSelf Service.
To enroll in Secure Auth from off-campus
- By Phone: Contact Sutter Health's Service Desk at 1‑888‑888‑6044 (option 5)
- Request Sutter Secure Auth Enrollment
- Be sure you have:
- Your Sutter Health Employee ID Number (8-digit number beginning with 215)
- Your Sutter Health User ID (not SMU user ID)
- Your personal mobile phone number including area code
- The service desk person will be able to enroll you over the phone.
Once completed, you will be able to access many Sutter Health web applications (such as Lawson Employee Self-Service) from off-campus.