Samuel Merritt University educates students to become highly skilled and compassionate healthcare professionals who positively transform the experience of care in diverse communities.
Samuel Merritt University students learn to advance health equity and make a lasting impact on individual health and community well-being
- A learning environment where we challenge ourselves and our students to think critically, seek mastery and act compassionately
- A collegial environment where we are fair, respectful and behave with integrity
- A collaborative environment where we partner with one another and with others in the community
- An innovative environment where we take reasoned risks and move nimbly.
- A results-oriented environment where we provide and expect exceptional performance and service