Microsoft Office Tutorials
Please note that while these applications are highly recommended for both students and faculty, the SMU ITS Helpdesk provides support only for faculty users.
- Word 2007
- Excel 2007
- PowerPoint 2007 Tutorial (Florida Gulf Coast University)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2008 (Win/Mac) (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire)
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2007 (Montclair State University)
- PowerPoint 2007 (Windows) Tutorial (Brown University)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Starter’s Guide (PDFConverter.com)
- Outlook 2007
Free Web-based Applications
Please note that the SMU ITS Helpdesk does not provide support for these applications.
A web-based office suite enabling collaborative editing of documents.
A slide-sharing website where users can share PowerPoint and other slide presentations.
A web-based nonlinear presentation tool that uses a single canvas instead of slides.
A successor to OpenOffice, this free cross-platform office suite is compatible with Microsoft Office.
A social bookmarking website enabling bookmarking, tagging, clipping, and annotating of websites.
A software tool for viewing, organizing and editing digital photos, with an integrated photo-sharing website.
A video-sharing website where users can share videos that they create.