Priority Application Deadlines
January 15 for Fall entry
October 1 for Spring entry
March 1 for Summer entry
Applications may be accepted after the deadline date on a space available basis. Check with the Office of Admission.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate in nursing (RNs with degrees in other fields will be evaluated individually)
- Current California RN license
- Clinical practice experience
- Two letters of reference (see below)
- Successful completion of a statistics course
- TOEFL (U.S. citizens or international students) - The need for TOEFL will be assessed based on information provided by applicants on the application for admission, if required, a minimum score of 100 (internet based test) must be achieved and official score results must be provided.
Application Checklist Click here to download a PDF of the Application of Admissions for the Post Professional MSN Program.
To be considered for an interview the following items must be sent in one envelope with your application:
- Copies of all college transcripts (please include legends if available)
- $50 non-refundable fee
- Completed goal statement
- Letters of reference
- GPA calculations
- Copy of RN license
Letters of Reference
A minimum of two letters are required. Forms have been provided in the graduate application for your use. Letters should attest to your clinical expertise and academic preparedness for graduate study.