Virtual Drop In Counseling
Virtual Drop Ins have been discontinued temporarily.
Priority Application Deadline:
Campus Application Filing Period Start of Program
Oakland Campus January 15 Summer Semester
Sacramento Campus January 15 Fall Semester
Applications may be accepted after the deadline date on a space available basis. Please contact the Office of Admission at (510) 869-6576 for more information.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate in nursing (RNs with degrees in other fields will be evaluated individually)
- Current California RN license
- Clinical practice experience
- Two letters of reference (see below)
- Successful completion of a statistics course
- TOEFL (U.S. citizens or international students) - The need for TOEFL will be assessed based on information provided by applicants on the application for admission, if required, a minimum score of 100 (internet based test) must be achieved and official score results must be provided.
To be considered for an interview the following items must be sent in one envelope with your application:
- Copies of all college transcripts (please include legends if available)
- $50 non-refundable fee
- Completed goal statement
- Letters of reference
- GPA calculations
- Copy of RN license
Letters of Reference
A minimum of two letters are required. Forms have been provided for your use. Letters should attest to your clinical expertise and academic preparedness for graduate study