Our accrediting agencies and clinical facilities require evidence that all faculty files are complete and compliant.
Reviewing your information through the Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS)
While teaching, each faculty member is responsible for making sure that their health record is up to date. Faculty members should review their record on a regular basis to ensure that their School of Nursing faculty file is complete and that documents are valid throughout the whole duration of the course.
- You may view and/or print a copy of your health record by going to the Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS) [http://webapps.samuelmerritt.edu/fets]
- Your login name and password are the same as your Samuel Merritt email.
Please review your information under the Degrees/Certifications AND Vaccinations tabs and submit all necessary documentation to the Assistant to the Dean (contact information).
Submitting required health documentation/immunizations
All health documents must be valid throughout the duration of your annualized FIA. New faculty should retain a copy of these documents as you will need to present these forms again during your pre-employment physical with ABSMC.
- Copy of current RN license
- Copy of current BLS/CPR card
In addition to the copies of current RN license and BLS/CPR card, annualized faculty with clinical assignment(s) require the following:
- Proof of certification for the following HealthStream Learning Center modules: (see HealthStream Learning Center for details) - required annually
- Rapid Regulatory I
- Repid Regulatory II
- Hazard Communication
- Proof of TB/PPD (if positive, x-ray and annual survey also needed) – required annually
- Proof of Tdap or Tetanus booster – required within last 10 years
- Proof of Hepatitis B series (3 vaccines) or positive titre
- Proof of Varicella series (2 vaccines) or positive titre
- Proof of MMR series (2 vaccines) OR
- Mumps vaccine or positive titre AND
- Rubeola (measles) vaccine or positive titre AND
- Rubella vaccine or positive titre