Oakland - New Adjunct Faculty Resources
Welcome Oakland Adjunct Faculty!
This site will provide you with important information as an adjunct faculty member in the School of Nursing (SoN). Please visit the links below, or use the menu to the left to get information on specific topics.
- Campus Information, Directions, and Parking
- Campus Safety
- Change Personal Information
- Clerical Support Services (Oakland Campus)
- Contact Information
- Email & Canvas
- Faculty Health Record
- Faculty ID Badge
- Faculty Orientation
- Geriatric Proficiency Requirement
- HealthStream Learning Center
- Mailbox/Office Space
- Online Employment Application
- SMU Pre-Employment Requirements
- Travel Reimbursement
Other IMPORTANT Links
- Sutter Health Employee Resources
- Includes direct links and instructions to the following: Lawson eSelf Service, Ascend, My Benefts, My PDSP / My Hire, HealthStream, Live Well for Life, and more!
- Samuel Merritt University Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Includes information on how to contact the SMU helpdesk team, and links to the Media Services department, to learn more about computers on campus, wireless networks, and more!
- Create or update your Samuel Merritt University Faculty Bio
- Includes instrucitons on how to create, update, delete, and view your SMU faculty bio.