Clerical Support Services

Oakland faculty in need of assistance with general administrative needs such as typing, photocopying, etc. may request support by submitting a form.

  • Complete the Request for Clerical Support Services form :
  • Place your request by submitting the completed form, based upon the indicated timelines, to Administrative Assistant III (General Support) at the Oakland campus (view contact information here).

Sacramento, and San Francisco Peninsula campus faculty members should contact their campus administrative assistants (view contact information here).

Request more information

Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.