In order to initiate the on-boarding process, all new SMU adjunct faculty are asked to complete the online employment application. As SMU is a Sutter Health affiliate, you will find the application on the Sutter Health website by following the instructions below.
How to access the online application
- Go to: www.sutterhealth.org/employment
- Click on: "Job Search/Apply Online" found on the left-hand side menu
- When that page opens, scroll down to search by "Organization"
- Choose "Samuel Merritt University" from the Organization drop-down menu
- Click on the "Search for Jobs" button
- Scroll down to find and click on "Nursing-Adjunct Clinical Faculty"
- This will take you to the job description; click on the "Apply Online" button to start completing your online employment application
This application does not allow you to attach a resume or curriculum vitae. The completion of the online application starts the employment process.
Having technical problems?
Should you have questions on completing the online application, please contact 1-888-888-6044 and a representative should be able to provide you with any technical assistance you may need.