Change in Personal Contact Information

 Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS)

You can view your personal information with the School of Nursing via the Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS) by using your SMU username and password.

To change your contact information, please see the information below.

Employee Self-Service (ESS)

If you have had a change in contact information including address, phone, personal email, etc., you can officially update your information via the SMU Employee Self-Service (ESS) system.

  • For assistance with your log-in, please contact the SMU IT Services at 510.869.6836.
  • For specific questions about ESS and other personal changes, please contact the SMU Human Resources Department