The TEAS exam is administered by a company called Assessment Technologies Institute or ATI. The actual computer exam is given at a PSI Testing Center. To register for the TEAS:
- Go to the ATI website, www.atitesting.com.
- In the lower right corner, click on a link that reads: "Register for the TEAS with PSI."
- In the box in the middle of the page, there is a button "Learn More." Click on it.
- This page is going to give you detailed information about registering for the TEAS with ATI with a local PSI Testing Center. You can also check on the location of PSI Testing Centers and available test dates.
- Please read carefully and continue to follow the registration directions.