To order an official transcript, please send a written request to:
Samuel Merritt University
Office of the Registrar
3100 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, CA 94609
Include the following information in your written request:
- Full name at time of attendance
- Social security number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- If you received both an undergraduate and graduate degree from SMU, please indicate which transcript you would like sent (undergraduate, graduate, or both)
- Total number of transcripts you are requesting
- Address where you would like transcript/s mailed
- Your telephone number and e-mail address
UNOFFICIAL transcripts (plain paper) are free, but you must still submit your request in writing.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS: Please note that you may print your own unofficial transcript via SMURF.
Transcripts are $5 per transcript (processed in seven to ten working days) or $15 for twenty-four hour service (sent via regular U.S. mail). Please make check payable to Samuel Merritt University.
Transcript Request Form
For BSN students in the Intercollegiate Nursing Program, the transcript includes both Samuel Merritt University and Saint Mary's College coursework taken for the intercollegiate degree.