The California School of Podiatric Medicine is proud to sponsor a three-day podiatry workshop that provides participants with an opportunity to explore the profession of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
During the Podiatry Experience workshop, you will:
- Have an invaluable learning experience and opportunity to explore the profession of Podiatry
- Shadow faculty and students in a variety of clinical settings
- Participate in organized lectures covering the correlation between podiatric medicine and basic sciences
- Participate in a MCAT workshop
- Learn about the CSPM Admission process, Financial Aid, and Scholarships
- Hands-on clinical day learning how to cast and suture, sports medicine taping techniques, and more!
For more information, visit the CSPM Podiatry Experience.