Alta Bates/Summit Medical Center
Samuel Merritt University Student
Parking and Transportation Information
The Parking Services Department is committed to providing safe, reliable, convenient, and low cost parking for faculty, resident students, day & evening students.
Semester Rate: $125.00
Discount Rates $3.50 per entry with discount validation
Parking Information and Applications
The parking application can be downloaded here. They can also be obtained through the Campus Support Center Office located in the South Pavilion, Ground Level, Room G615. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1:00pm).
- Cash - All cash payments must be made in person, for the entire semester fee. Bills larger than $50 will not be accepted.
- Check - All checks should be made payable to Alta Bates Summit Medical Center.
- All parking fees are non-refundable and are due upon submission of the completed Parking Application Form.
General Parking Regulations
- Parking is permitted only in areas designated for parking use. Parking in roadways, loading zones, fire lanes, or at building exits is prohibited whether or not so posted.
- Parking privileges are NON-TRANSFERABLE and will be revoked in the event of any application, permit or vehicle misrepresentation.
For general parking information, please visit our Oakland Campus Parking map.