Items to bring before you arrive:
- Copy of your DD-214
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from VA
What we need from you:
- Fill out a Veteran Information/Intake Form
- Read and initial the Veteran and Dependent Responsbilities Form
- Complete an online VONAPP application, if applicable
- All schedule changes must be reported to this office immediately
- Register for your classes on time so your certification can be done
What we help with:
- Which Education Chapter you are eligible for... what are the differences
- How that benefit is dispersed to you and the school
- Student Work-Study positions are available for supplemental income
- Any changes to your schedule could affect your VA educational benefits
- THAT WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!!!
Some questions to ask us:
- How do I apply for education benefits?
- How do I apply for my disability ratings?
- What does my VA Education Chapter Benefit cover?
- How does the VA Education Benefit work?
- Do I pay for tuition or does the VA?
- What is required of me to continue receiving benefits?