- Advanced Practice Trends and Health policy
- Nursing care of vulnerable populations, such as older women
- Nursing History
- Professionalization & Interprofessionality and nursing as work
- The life and work of nurse activists from Isabel Hampton Robb to JoAnn Ashley Community health trends
- Oral History
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Epidemiology & Population Health
- FNP Program Geriatric lecture
Ahmed, S & Wolf, KA. (2012). APRN Role Development and Transformative Change in the Education for the APRN in S. Ahmed, S. ,Davis, L. Andrist, & V. Fuller. DNP Education, Practice, and Policy Redesigning Advanced Practice Roles for the 21st Century. New York: Springer Press.
Wolf, KA. (2011) Rembering Isabel Hampton Robb. Nursing Education Perspectives, 2.
Wolf, KA. (2008). The Slow March to Professional Practice in E. Barker. Advanced Practice Nursing . Boston: Jones & Bartlett.
Andrist,L. Nicholas, P and Wolf,K Eds.( 2006). A History of Nursing Ideas. Boston: Jones & Bartlett.
Wolf, K.A. The Selected Works of JoAnn Ashley (1996). Boston: NLN/Jones & Bartlett.
Wolf, K. (1996). The Next Twenty-five years- Nursing Education of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Boston: MGH Nurses Alumnae.
Nursetogether web based publications on www.nursetogether.com:
- Ageism or Nursing AgeRealism?
- Celebrate 2010 as the International Year of the Nurse,
- Celebrating and Remembering Nurses,
- Geriatric Nursing: A Growing Specialty,
- Holistic Nursing as Integral to Health Care Reform,
- Humanity, Health Care and Haitian Disaster Relief,
- Integrating a Holistic Approach to Your Nursing Care,
- Lateral Violence: Ending Incivility in Nursing,
- Moving Nursing Beyond Ritualistic Practice, Nursing Plan:
- Creating a Smooth Patient Care Transition,
- Opening the Doors to Health Care Reform,
- To Strike or Not to Strike: Does such action undermine nursing professionalism?
Selected honors, Grants:
- Excellence in Nursing Research Award. NU XI Sigma Theta Tau
- Fellow in the National Academies of Practice-Nursing Academy Chairperson Nursing Academy 2009-2011
- Who's Who in America 2009 Honorary member.
- PERX Project. Attorney General's Settlement grant award for safe prescribing, Project Team.
- The Nurses Alumnae Association of the Massachusetts Hospital School of Nursing Partners in Excellence Awards 2007, 2007, 3005, 2001
- Member Sigma Theta Tau
- ANA Honorary Membership Award- Massachusetts Partners in Excellence Awards- Partners Health Care 2007, 2008
National Academies of Practice-Nursing Academy/ Chair of Forum 2013-2014. Chair of Nursing Academy 2009-2012
National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties-Member & elected to the Nominations Committee 2010
American Nurses Association American Association for the History of Nursing California Association for Nurse Practitioners
American Association for the History of Nursing
American Sociological Association