Robyn Wu joined the Samuel Merritt University faculty in 2007. She has been an occupational therapist since 1994 and currently practices in the area of pediatrics. Robyn is board certified in pediatrics by the American Occupational Therapy Association and certified in sensory integration through the University of Southern California/Western Psychological Services.
- OT 619 Human Occupation Throughout the Life Span
- OT 632 Advanced Clinical Practice-Pediatrics
- OT 636 Advanced Clinical Practice-Adults
- Consultant for the California Department of Education, Child Development Division
- Pediatric Content Expert for NBCOT's Certification Examination Validation Committee
- Board Member, AOTA's Board for Advanced and Specialty Certification
- Membership in AOTA, OTAC and IOTA.