The Business Office/Student Accounts provides students with detailed financial statements and information to assist them and their parents in meeting their obligations to the University. We also provide personalized financial counseling by designing plans and apprising students of other alternatives such as financial aid and scholarships in order to successfully and effectively meet each individual's budgeting needs.
Please contact the Business Office/Student Accounts to assist you in preparing a budget for your tuition related expenses. We offer interest free monthly payment options, which can be used in combination with scholarships and direct loans. We also accept credit card (VISA or Mastercard) payments by telephone.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Form 1098T
- Understanding your 1098-T
- Cash Transmittal Form Procedure Manual
- Cash Transmittal Form with Sample and Example
- How to set up a Payment Plan