For students and alumni only, to connect your iPhone or other Apple iOS devices to Office 365 cloud mail,
- If this is the first email account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to type anything in the Domain box. Type the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to type your full email address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 8 if your mail program finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually look up your Exchange ActiveSync server name. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, use outlook.office365.com for your server name. If you are not using Office 365, see Find your ActiveSync server name later in this article.
- In the Server box, enter your server name, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
- If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view your email account on your iPhone. You can set up a passcode later your iPhone settings.
For more information, please visit Microsoft Outlook Web.