Through its affiliation with the Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU), Samuel Merritt University offers online instructional resources on many Microsoft products to university employees. Current faculty and staff members are eligible to take advantage of these self-guided training opportunities at no cost!
To register for online training through Microsoft's E-Learning program, please following instructions below:
Accessing the Microsoft® E-Learning course catalog:
- Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com and select 'Sign In'.
- Select 'Work or School Account' then sign in to SMU.
- You will need an access code to enroll in E-Learning. Look for: click here to redeem it.
- Input your multiuse access code: IWOECFCA6C (case-sensitive)and your SMU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once your subscription is activated, Continue.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Microsoft E-Learning. Choose the Catalog menu to browse the library of course offerings.
Access your courses at any time at https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com