Assist the Doctor of Physical Therapy department with routine office tasks and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating mailing labels & prepare materials for mailing
• Data entry & word processing
• Photocopying & scanning
• Assist with filing & maintaining files
• Tracking inventory and supplies
• Organizing PT office and lab storage rooms
• Creating materials/packets for events
• Preparing supplies and materials for special events
• Appointment scheduling for virtual session, virtual participant prepping, and follow-up communications
• Closed caption proofing for asynchronous lectures/video resources
• Other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Ability to handle privileged information in a confidential manner
• Ability to successfully work independently, and carry out written and verbal instructions
• Ability to logically and clearly sort, track and organize information and equipment/supplies
• Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in detailed work
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs., and push and pull carts
Pay Rate: $18/hr.
Work Hours: This position is ongoing and the number of hours can vary, averaging from 4-8 hours per week. The specific hours are flexible and can be scheduled around the students’ availability.
To apply: Please contact Karen Shows at firstname.lastname@example.org