Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Baccalaureate in nursing (RNs with degrees in other fields will be evaluated individually)
- Current California RN license
- Clinical practice experience; 12 months is preferred, not required. Experience in your BSN program will be considered.
- Two letters of reference addressing your clinical expertise and academic preparation for the program.
- MSN, FNP Option: Successful completion of a statistics course with no expiration.
- DNP, FNP Option: Successful completion of a statistics course within the most recent three (3) years. Courses maybe completed at a regionally accredited community or four year college, online, or by completing a CEU S101 and S201. Credit must be completed by the start of the program.
- TOEFL (U.S. citizens or international students) - The need for TOEFL will be assessed based on information provided by applicants on the application for admission, if required, a minimum score of 100 (internet based test) must be achieved and official score results must be provided.