Change in Personal Contact Information

Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS)

You can view your personal information with the School of Nursing via the Faculty Employment Tracking System (FETS) [] by using your SMU username and password.

To change your contact information, please see the information below.

Employee Self-Service (ESS)

If you have had a change in contact information including address, phone, personal email, etc., you can officially update your information via the SMU Employee Self-Service (ESS) system [] (please use Internet Explorer to access the ESS system).

  • For assistance with your log-in, please contact the SMU Helpdesk

Kaiser-sponsored Faculty

For Kaiser-sponsored faculty members, please inform Recruitment Assistant, Kristine Blanco, as soon as possible if you have had a change in contact information (view contact information here).