Travel Reimbursement

The School of Nursing reimburses for expenses for all faculty traveling to clinical sites. Appropriately submit forms and receipts to your Program Administrative Assistant at the end of each month (view contact information here). Your Program AA will complete the form to assure its standardization and accuracy of detail. It is expected that your paperwork will be submitted on a monthly basis.

  • Please carefully review the information regarding specific reimbursable expenses and how to calculate your mileage: SMU SoN Travel Policy
  • Complete both the Expense Report and SoN Mileage Report and submit the original, signed copy directly to your Program Administrative Assistant: Expense Report and SoN Mileage Report
  • Please also make sure to submit all necessary data (i.e., toll/parking receipts, mileage map print-out's) along with your original expense report.
  • For Kaiser-sponsored faculty, the policy applies with certain exceptions. Please contact your Program AA for more information.

Faculty with precepted students


Request more information

Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.