The School of Nursing reimburses for expenses for ALL faculty traveling to clinical sites. Submit these data and receipts, as appropriate, to an Administrative Assistant, at the end of each month. The AA will complete the check request form to assure its standardization and accuracy of detail (view contact information here).
- Please carefully review the information regarding specific reimbursable expenses and how to calculate your mileage: SMU SoN Travel Policy
- Complete both the Expense Report and SoN Mileage Report and submit the original, signed copy directly to your Program Administrative Assistant: Expense Report and SoN Mileage Report 2013
- Please also make sure to submit all necessary data (i.e., toll/parking receipts, mileage map print-out's) along with your original expense report.
- For Kaiser-sponsored faculty, the policy applies with certain exceptions. Please contact your Program AA for more information.
Faculty with precepted students
- Please submit the above Mileage Report along with the following reimbursement request: http://www.samuelmerritt.edu/files/forms/supplemental_travel_detail.pdf