Programs and Services
- Peer Tutoring: We offer subject specific tutoring to students in need of academic assistance. The service is free and is provided for undergraduate and graduate students. Click here.
- Academic Counseling: Learning assistance is available on an appointment basis for any student seeking personal analysis of their learning methods and guidance in developing effective collegiate learning strategies. Contact our office to make an appointment or get more information.
- Writing Support: We provide individual and small group writing consultations for students. Sessions can focus on any stage of the writing process. Contact the Writing Support Staff to make an appointment.
- Canvas Support: Find learning resources on a wide range of topics including Time Management, Test-Taking, Reading Strategies, and more. Click here.
- Community Learning Series: One hour workshops usually at lunchtime cover topics on learning strategies and personal/professional development. Workshops are open to all members of the university community. Click here.
- Online Workshops -- StudentLingo: StudentLingo is a series of interactive on-demand workshops and valuable resources focused on helping students achieve their academic and career goals. Click here.