Fellows Will Be
- Provided mentorship and training from Sutter Health Institute for Advancing Health Equity researchers and clinicians in the areas of health policy, implementation science, epidemiology, data science and health disparities.
- Placed at a site and participate in groundbreaking research for their DNP Quality Improvement Project that can be directly applied in clinical settings to improve outcomes for patients across the country.
- Compensated at an hourly rate of $20/hour, in addition to a $5,000 scholarship towards Samuel Merritt University tuition. The time commitment for the fellowship is a maximum of 15 hours per week for one year.
Fellows should be interested in participating in research and providing services in at least one of the following focus areas:
- Maternal Health/Birth Equity
- Mental & Behavioral Health Equity
- Equity in Chronic Disease Outcomes
- Equity in Care Transitions & Access
Application Details: What You Will Need to Apply
Applications should be submitted during the semester prior to the start of DNP research for all programs.
Applications will open on Jan. 9 and are due by March 1. One fellow will be chosen for the Spring 2023 cycle. There will also be a Fall 2023 application cycle for those who are ineligible for the January program.