Search for journals and eBooks. Articles from print journals can be requested.
Search by course name, number, department, or instructor
- The libraries put a single copy of required texts on reserve.
- In order for texts to be available at the start of a semester, faculty must submit to the Bookstore at least six weeks before the semester begins.
Search for books, DVDs, eBooks, and websites
Clinical Skills combines a powerful skills and procedures reference product with convenient competency management system functionality to form one comprehensive resource for nurses and other health professions.
If you've been assigned tests to take, log in using the username and password provided by your instructor (hint: different than your SMU credentials). For more information, see the Clinical Skills Research Guide.
Contact: Juana Moreno
Log in to manage your checked out books and renewals.
- Students may submit a total of 20 requests per semester, with five active requests at a time
- After the first 20 requests, each additional request will incur a $2 fee
- Exceptions will be made for students working on synthesis and thesis assignments
- Due to many college campus closures worldwide, interlibrary loan requests will continue to be processed but may be delayed. (5/20/2020)
The Library can obtain journal articles and books that are not available in the Library 's catalog.