A Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Samuel Merritt University now offers digital diplomas and certificates! These are certified electronic credentials known as a CeDiploma or CeCertificate (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
The Benefits of Going Digital
It's a secure, verifiable and official PDF you can share!
- Employers love the CeDiploma! It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media!
- Show instant proof of your education using Validation Services.
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it!.
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates. For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Students whose diplomas were posted prior to Spring 2022 can order a legacy digital diploma using the duplicate diploma re-order form. The cost to re-order a legacy digital diploma is $63.90.
For additional information about digital credentials, their features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.