Jerome SantosAssistant Professor DNP, MBA, RN, NEA-BC, JDc
Programs and Courses Taught
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Certificate in Public Health
PH 601, NURS 170, NURS170L, N138
Dr. Santos is an innovative executive healthcare leader, clinician, consultant, and educator with extensive experience and a proven record of managing and improving health systems using evidence-based practice and quantitative methods. He leads with strategic and systemic thinking and operates with situational and transformational leadership styles.
Dr. Santos is a leader who re-engineers a work culture for positive development, including successfully implementing change transitions, evidence-based programs, and quality improvement initiatives. He has traveled worldwide and has always been invited to speak about his research work and public service.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Candidate
- Executive MBA (UCLA Anderson School of Management, Los Angeles, CA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice-Population Health & System Leadership (University of Washington, Seattle, WA)
- BSN & BA Psychology (WSU)
- Healthcare Leadership
- Community/Public Health
- Translating Evidence-based Research into Practice
- Professional Development and Healthcare Business Strategies
- Effects of the Pandemic and Increase Access to Health Promotion Programs
- Global Health
- Building Strong and Sustainable Community Partnership
- Social Justice and Entrepreneurship
- Operations Strategy, Evidence-based Research, and Clinical Competency
Camarano, L., & Santos, J. F. (2023). Combating the Effects of the COVID Pandemic by Increasing Access to Health Promotion Programs for Low-income and Diverse Seniors with the Aid of Technology. HCSRN Annual Conference, Denver, Colorado.
Presley, C., Turner, B. S., Merman, L., & Santos, J. F. (2019). Implementation of Coaching Role to Combat Middle Manager Turnover. Nursing Administration Quarterly.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Psi Chi
- The EverHOPE International (International Medical and Surgical Missions)
- MidPen Housing
- HumanGood Housing
Honors & Awards
- ACHE Thomas C. Dolan Healthcare Executive Fellow and Scholar
- Lilian Leadership Award
- Nursing Leadership Awardee 2014 (International Nursing Society)