Federal Work Study: A&II Assistant
FULLY REMOTE POSITION
Purpose: Assist Academic and Instructional Innovation Course developers with course building in Canvas. We will teach you how to use Canvas to build courses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enter data into Canvas to construct Canvas courses.
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
• Familiarity with computers and programs such as Canvas, Teams, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Zoom
• Ability to handle privileged information in a confidential manner
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to successfully work independently, and carry out written and verbal ins-tructions
• Ability to logically and clearly sort, track and organize information
Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in detailed work
• Positive attitude
Length of Employment: By Semester
Average Number of Hours Per Week: 5-15