Federal Work Study in the Health Sciences Simulation Center
Are you interested in working in an exciting and dynamic environment?
Want to get paid to advance your knowledge of medical equipment and technical skills?
The Health Sciences Simulation Center is seeking reliable, self-starters, who enjoy exercising their critical-thinking skills in a fun and vibrant environment.
A few of the benefits:
• Exposure to advanced medical supplies and equipment
• Hands on work in simulation and medical scenarios
• Interdisciplinary work experience
• Looks great on a post-graduate resume
• Commit to at least 4-hours per week during the semester
• Be FWS eligible (Check with your financial aid counselor if you’re not sure)
• Be a motivated self-starter
***Students must be Federal Work Study eligible and willing to work a flexible yet consistent schedule***