LactWelcome to Samuel Merritt University Student Services
The Office of Student Services supports the mission of the University and plays a significant role in educating the whole student in preparation for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service in a diverse and global society. Through the promotion of health, leadership, and community, the Office of Student Services encourages students to exercise good judgment in preparation for life and a career in the health sciences. The programs and services offered foster the integration of student learning with personal development, personal responsibility, and the advancement of a healthy campus community.
Need help but not sure who to contact? Use the quick reference guide.
For additional resources or support, please contact our One-Stop Question Resolution.
- Read This - Student Handbook
- Be Prepared - Academic Calendar
- Get Around - location information
- Get to School - Oakland transportation
- Get Help - forms and student resources and Lactation Room
- Get Involved - student organizations
- Get a Job - career resources
- Get Out Into the Community - community/volunteering info
- Get Out of the Country - global outreach
- Get Healthy - Student Health and Counseling
- Be Safe - sexual assault and violence prevention
- Be Inspired - featured students