Using Testing Accomodations in Oakland
WATCH: Video guide to scheduling exams in the DRC Hub (3 minute video) or see written instructions below.
If you are approved for testing accommodations, and you have an upcoming test on the Oakland Campus for which you would like to reserve a space in the Testing Center, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete the online testing request to reserve your space for your exam:
- Sign into the DRC Hub
- Select "Alternative Testing" from the My Accommodations menu at the lower left
- Identify which course has an upcoming exam from the drop down menu and then click "Schedule Exam"
- Complete the Exam Details section and click "Add Exam Request"
- You will get an email confirming your submission
- You may view existing exams or make changes to previously submitted forms on the "Alternative Testing" page of the DRC Hub at any time.
Step 2: The system will automatically email the instructor, who will be asked to complete the Exam Instructions Form.
You can check the DRC Hub at any time to see if your instructor or the Campus Service Center has submitted information and finalized your test. You may also submit changes to your existing test requests.
Step 3: On the day of your test, arrive at the Campus Service Center a few minutes before your scheduled exam to check in.
San Francisco/Peninsula Campus or Sacramento Campus
If you are on the San Francisco/Peninsula or Sacramento Campus, once you have given your faculty your Letter of Accommodation stating that you are authorized to receive testing accommodations, your faculty will work with the relevant administrative assistant to schedule your exams in the testing center. Please contact your instructor for questions regarding exam administration. Contact Elisa Laird-Metke (email@example.com) for questions regarding your accommodations or if there are problems with your exam administration and your instructor can't assist you.